NYC Office Suites Citigroup Center is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan at East 53rd Street and Lexington Avenue. This 59-story building has direct access to the Atrium Shops and Cafes, home to first class shopping, restaurants and a health club. It also provides the convenience of access to New York City’s five boroughs through its prime location atop a major subway station. 601 Lexington Avenue’s world-recognized silhouette was designed by Hugh Stubbins & Associates and Emery Roth & Sons.
You will receive the private, professional and reliable service that you deserve.
- Famous & highly exclusive Class A building close to Grand Central Terminal with renovated lobbies and elevators
- Licensed security staff monitor building activity in the lobby 24/7
- High-floor light and amazing views available from prestigious windowed offices
- Offices, from sophisticated single workstation offices to large team rooms, are private
- On-site managerial, administrative and technical support
- Access to a collection of equipped private conference/meeting/training rooms and other on-demand space (here and throughout the NYC Office Suites system, and even worldwide through our affiliates)
- Grand Central Terminal access to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Metro-North Railroad currently serving New York City (including Manhattan & the Bronx), New York State (including Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland & Orange Counties) and the State of Connecticut (including Fairfield & New Haven). The LIRR East Side Access Project will soon ease Long Island access
- MTA New York City subway lines 4, 5, 6
- MTA bus stops
- Private transportation options including taxi stands and airport shuttle transportation
Call us at 1-800-346-3968 to tour our New York City office business centers.