Grand Central District Convenience
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan’s Grand Central District, 10 Grand Central offers clients a luxurious and convenient location with first-class amenities.
Only a half-block away from Grand Central Terminal, this 40,000 square foot business center is steps away from all major NYC subway lines, buses and Metro-North commuter trains. A corporate reception projects a professional atmosphere where guests are greeted in a friendly manner from our university-educated reception teams.
- Renovated marble lobby with multiple entrances
- Full-time, on-site management
- 24×7 access for full time clients
- Six conference rooms including a beautifully furnished formal boardroom with seating, Polycom speaker phone, whiteboards, telephone and high speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Prestigious NYC business address
- Canon multifunction color copiers copy, print and scan
- High speed, business-class Internet access
- Two cafés with refrigerator storage and unlimited coffee, tea and filtered water
- Walking distance to a vast array of restaurants, banks, retail, parks and transportation
- Grand Central Terminal access to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Metro-North Railroad currently serving New York City (including Manhattan & the Bronx), New York State (including Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland & Orange Counties) and the State of Connecticut (including Fairfield & New Haven). The LIRR East Side Access Project will soon ease Long Island access
- MTA New York City subway lines 4, 5, 6, 7, and S
- MTA Bus stops for M101, M102, M103, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32 and M42
- Private transportation options including taxi stands and airport shuttle transportation