Citigroup Center, Fortune 500 Corridor, Midtown Manhattan, East Side Office
NYC Office Suites Citigroup Center is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan at East 53rd Street and Lexington Avenue.
This 59-story building has direct access to the Atrium Shops and Cafes, home to first class shopping, restaurants and a health club. It also provides the convenience of access to New York City’s five boroughs through its prime location atop a major subway station. 601 Lexington Avenue’s world-recognized silhouette was designed by Hugh Stubbins & Associates and Emery Roth & Sons.
You will receive the private, professional and reliable service that you deserve with Citigroup Center office space from NYC Office Suites.
- Famous & highly exclusive Class A building close to Grand Central Terminal with renovated lobbies and elevators
- Licensed security staff monitor building activity in the lobby 24/7
- High-floor light and amazing views available from prestigious windowed offices
- Prestigious NYC business address
- Private offices, from sophisticated single workstation offices to large team rooms
- On-site managerial, administrative and technical support
- Access to a collection of equipped private conference/training/meeting rooms and other on-demand space (here and throughout the NYC Office Suites system, and even worldwide through our affiliates)
- Grand Central Terminal access to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Metro-North Railroad currently serving New York City (including Manhattan & the Bronx), New York State (including Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland & Orange Counties) and the State of Connecticut (including Fairfield & New Haven). The LIRR East Side Access Project will soon ease Long Island access
- MTA New York City subway lines 4, 5, 6
- MTA bus stops
- Private transportation options including taxi stands and airport shuttle transportation