1350 Ave of the Americas @ 55th Street
Located in the heart of the Plaza district.
Rent in a premium and iconic Class A building right in the Plaza District. 1350 Avenue of the Americas is home to a diverse tenant base that includes financial accounting, law and technology firms.
The recently renovated lobby features French walnut wood panels, Paloma limestone, white metal paneling, and Pietra Bedonia floors. This ready to use office business center offers clients flexible private office space as well as special amenities such as conference rooms, business technology and on-site concierge services. Run your successful business right in the beating heart of New York City!
- Professional on-site management
- Security and access 24×7
- Private training, conference and meeting room facilities
- High speed internet connection and wireless capabilities
- State-of-the-art Polycom telecommunications system
- State-of-the-art Canon copiers, printers, and scanners
- UPS back-up and Internet redundancy
- Prestigious NYC business address
- Full service café with unlimited coffee, tea and filtered water
- On-site parking garage, restaurant with outdoor plaza seating and a movie theatre
- Nearby attractions include Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Time Warner Center and Lincoln Center
- Hotels within walking distance include The Peninsula New York, The St. Regis New York, The Four Seasons Hotel New York and The New York Palace Hotel
- Officebroker.com Business Center of the Year winner
- Grand Central Terminal north entrance access to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Metro-North Railroad serving New York City (including Manhattan & the Bronx), New York State (including Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland & Orange Counties) and the State of Connecticut (including Fairfield & New Haven)
- MTA New York City subway lines B, D, F, M, 1, N, Q, R
- MTA Bus stops for M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M7 and M50
- Easy Penn Station access using the frequent F train from Herald Square’s 34th Street station
Virtual Tour of 1350 Avenue of the Americas